Privacy & Return Policy
Our Policy outlines:
- How and why we collect your personal information;
- How your personal information is used and protected; and
- When and with whom we share your personal information
What Type of Information Do We Collect and How Do We Collect It?
We collect information to deliver the products and services you request, to help improve your shopping experience, and to support our business functions. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our stores, websites, and mobile services.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected about every individual:
- Personal identifiers, such as name and address
- Device and online identifiers and related information, such as telephone number and email address
- Internet, application, and network activity, such as cookie IDs and browser visits
- Government identifiers, such as national identification numbers and driver’s license numbers
- Demographic information, such as age and date of birth
- Financial information, such as credit and debit card numbers and claims information
- Gender and nationality
- Purchase history information, such as products you have bought, and returned
- Location information, such as geo-location information
- Employment information, such as occupation, title, and professional memberships
- Education information, such as degree and schooling information
- Individual preferences and characteristics, such as inferences related to shopping patterns and behaviors
How Do We Collect Information?
We collect information only when we receive from you. Information we receive from you includes: i) information you actively share with us, such as when you create an account on one of our websites, and ii) information you provide us passively through technology, such as through a cookie placed on your computer when you visit our websites. Our goal is to limit the information we collect to the information needed to support our business.
Information We Receive from You
You actively share information with us in various ways in our stores and online. For example, you share information when you:
- Make an in-store or online purchase, or other transaction, with us;
- Create an account on one of our websites or mobile services;
- Create a mobile shopping list;
- Participate in our programs, such as eReceipts;
- Request customer service or contact us;
- Post a review or comment on one of our social media pages, or post a rating, review or other user-generated content on one of our websites or mobile services;
- Participate in a contest, promotion, or survey; or
- Use features of our websites and mobile services that may ask you to grant us access to the camera or microphone on your computer or mobile device.
When you engage in these activities, you may share different types of personal information with us, such as your name, email address, physical or postal address, phone number, date of birth, and payment information.
You also passively provide us information in other ways through technology. Some of this information may be linked to you personally. This information helps our websites and mobile services work correctly and supports our customer marketing and analytics efforts – our work to understand our customers’ needs and provide information about our products and services. Here are some examples:
- Device Information: We collect technical information when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications or services. This includes information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of mobile device you use, your device operating system and browser type, a unique device identifier, the address of referring websites, the path you take through our websites, and other information about your session on our websites.
- Browsing Information: We use our own and third-party technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and mobile device identifiers to collect information about the use of our websites and mobile services.
- Precise Device Location Information: We may collect information about your location when your device is set to provide location information.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to provide you products and services, such as to fulfill your requests for products or to help us personalize our services and marketing to you. We also use your personal information to support our business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing, and legal functions.
Some examples include:
- To fulfill your order or requests for services and provide customer service
- To create and maintain your account
- To conduct auditing and monitoring of transactions and engagement
- To conduct marketing, personalization, and third-party advertising
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites, mobile services and our business, and help prevent fraud
- To update our operational and technical functionality
- To conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement
- To conduct research and development
- To fulfill our legal function or obligations
To do the above, we combine personal and non-personal information, collected online and offline. We also may transfer or share your personal information within our corporate family of companies, for these purposes.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information Outside of Sarco?
We will not sell or rent your personal information for monetary consideration. We will not share your personal information outside of our corporate family of companies, except in the following circumstances:
We share personal information about you with service providers that help with our business activities, including shipping vendors, payment card processors, marketing and advertising vendors, and companies that help us improve our products and services. We require our service providers to keep your personal information secure. We do not allow our service providers to use or share your personal information for any purpose other than providing services on our behalf.
Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others
We may share your personal information in other special circumstances, which include situations when sharing is required by law, or we believe sharing will help to protect the safety, property, or rights of Sarco, our customers, our associates, or other persons.
- Protecting the health or safety of customers;
- Addressing crimes committed on Sarco property;
- Identifying and addressing fraud or financial risk;
- Responding to a valid legal inquiry; and
- Responding to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or violation of law
- Advertising Related Activities
We may share aggregated or pseudonymous information (pseudonymous information includes things like: device identifier, type of device, IP addresses, cookies and other information associated with your browsing and app usage) with other companies, such as publishers, advertisers, measurement analytics providers, and others. We do not share information that directly identifies you (information such as name or email address) with these companies.
With Your Consent
In circumstances other than those described above, we will ask for your affirmative consent before we share your personal information outside of our corporate family of companies, and we also will not sell or rent your personal information for monetary consideration.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of our customers’ personal information. We use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your personal information.
We have a team of associates who are responsible for helping to protect the security of your information. Whether you are shopping on our websites, through our mobile services, or in our stores, we use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards. These measures may include physical and technical security access controls or other safeguards, information security technologies and policies, procedures to help ensure the appropriate disposal of information, and training programs.
Our Return Policy, We’re Happy to Help
If you’re not happy with your product, let us help you with a return or replacement. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Normally, items purchased on www.sarcoonline.com may be returned or exchanged within Fifteen (15) days of purchase with a copy of Invoice.
Sarco reserves the right to warn, limit or decline returns or exchanges.
All decisions regarding returns are subject to applicable laws. Sarco has the authority to make a final decision for all returns.
Items must be returned within 15 days with a receipt to obtain a refund or an exchange.
- All electronics, including but not limited to Mobile phones, Tablets, Mobile Accessories, Wearables, Laptops, PCs, Monitors, Televisions, audio systems, Home appliances, Air-conditioners, Display screens must be complete with all accessories, remote, instructions, Free of Cost/Bundled items and Promotional Vouchers; and the items should be unused, in its original and unopened packaging.
- Where an item returned is found to be altered following assessment, Al Seeb Technical Est (Sarco LLC) reserves the right to grant or deny the request for refund. Items returned due to damage or misuse will not be refunded.
- In case of all major/medium home appliances, large panels and audio/video products, the exchange/refund will be done after the investigation report and approval is received from the authorized service center.
- If the product is damaged, scratched or the packaging material is not available then the exchange or refund will not be applicable.
- For products beyond 15 days, manufacturer’s warranty applies.
If an item is returned within the allowable return period with a receipt and the refund verification process accepts it, the refund will be returned to the original method of payment.
- Payment can be done only on credit card or debit card
- If the item was purchased using a credit card, any refund is required to be issued to that same credit card.
- Courier or Transportation cost for the return shipping will be borne by customer and the cost incurred will be deducted from the payment.
- Refund Timeframe (After the return is received by Sarco): 3-5 business days